PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer general information about immigration programs or immigration law without a professional consultation. As we are liable for any information we provide to each of our clients.
If you know the program you'd like to apply. Email us directly!
FREE OPTION: I want to learn
about IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
FREE INFORMATION - YES
CONSULTATION with RCIC - NO
CASE Specific Questions - NO
PROGRAM SELECTION - NO
ACCESS to BEDIR - NO
START Application - NO
EMAIL Support - NO
PHONE Support- NO
PAID OPTION: I want to start
my IMMIGRATION process to Canada
DIRECT ACCESS to RCIC - YES
CONSULTATION with BEDIR Ozdemir - YES
CASE Specific Questions - YES
PROGRAM SELECTION - YES
START Application - YES
EMAIL Support - YES
PHONE Support - YES
ONLINE Application - YES
We understand each case is unique to the clients profile, and in order for us to provide immigration program(s) for our clients we require them to have qualified immigration consultant to speak to them about their case.
- All information provided by our clients, as well as assessment results are reviewed in detail by experienced immigration consultant in advance. Our consultation packages of 30 minutes, 1 hour and 2-hour consultations include include case specific presentations, which help to better understand your personalized immigration strategy, eligibility, requirements, next steps, as well as review all the questions you might have.
Important to note: Consultations less than 30 minutes, do not provide the chance for our immigration consultants to gather all your facts about your case; give you advice on your chances and risks based on the case specific facts and details you provided.
- Most importantly; Initial Consultation fee is fully credited towards future professional fees when you hire us to help with your immigration matters.
For example: You paid $150 for 1 hour consultation related to your study permit. After consultation you decided to continue the study permit application with our company and hire us as your "representative". And the cost of the service you've decided to proceed with is $700 as an example, since you already paid $150 during consultation, your balance due will be $700-$150=$550.
Another great thing to mention about our service are:
- Online Consultation (anywhere from the world with a consultant in Toronto) via safe secure payments.
- Fast and easy 10-15 minute assessment forms to fill.
- Client Portal - to submit some applications.
- We look to release more benefits to our clients including (resume builders and cover letters before you arrive, education courses, video courses) This should be released to our clients in coming months.
Yes. Appointments can be changed 24 hours before consultation time. Please email us with your full name and your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our immigration consultancy office understands that hiring an expert is an important decision; a decision that can impact one's life, family, business, company and future. Our consultants offer more than 6 years of experience in representation of clients across Canada in variety of immigration matters.
Whether you’re looking to visit, study or permanently immigrate, there are more than 60 programs you can apply through to gain temporary or permanent status in Canada.
We promise our clients quality service. As each case is unique and a careful evaluation of your particular matter by a qualified immigration consultant is essential.
Under the law, only members in good standing with ICCRC and lawyers can be hired to represent clients. Be wary of any shady individual and trust your "gut feeling". Ask them about their license number and check it on ICCRC website. Always protect your rights and be sceptical by asking questions.
Bedir Ozdemir is a Canadian Immigration Consultant, a member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council in good standing and is authorized by the Canadian government to represent your interests in all immigration matters.
Be aware, if you choose a compensated representative who isn’t authorized, your application may be returned to you or refused.
Choose your representative carefully. Checkout http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/disappearing-act/disappearing-act.asp
Canadian immigration can feel the same way as exploring an unknown territory, it's vast and extensive in wording. On top of that, you have many friends and family sharing all this "half true" or misinformation with you. This is exactly the time you need clear information to decide on a goal in Canada and drastically improve your chances of achieving it. You need the full picture.
Also wrong interpretation of Canadian Immigration Laws and Regulations leads to common errors causing unnecessary delays.
Our professional and experienced specialists are there to:
- Provide a professional assessment of the likelihood of your success
- Provide personalized options and solutions based on your situation
- Guide you in the preparation of your documents to ensure you’re awarded the maximum number of Canadian immigration points that you are entitled to
- Prepare a detailed submission letter, addressed to the appropriate IRCC Visa Office, outlining your qualifications and supporting your candidacy
- Provide assistance with explanatory letters required for your case
- Advise of additional case specific documentation which should be provided for your particular situation in order to maximize the chances of success
- Complete and submit full application package
- Communicate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) on your behalf (except for the direct translation of your written or spoken submissions)
- Make additional written and/or oral representation to the IRCC Office and/or to the other related Canadian Government agencies, as necessary
While our team is working on your application, you can focus on improving professional and language skills to arrive prepared.
Firstly, we request all clients to begin with their eligibility by filling out our forms. We have separate forms for general immigration, students and business investors. These forms will take you about 10-15 minutes to complete.
You will be asked questions about your
- Language abilities in English or French
- Work experience
- Family Members
- Arranged Employment in Canada
- Income and/or New Worth
Next our team will review your profile, and you’ll receive invitation to Initial Consultation, if you qualify for one of the programs. Initial Consultation gives us an opportunity to review your situation in detail to determine the available courses of action and create personalized immigration strategy.
If you do not qualify at the moment, it will be still a good idea to proceed with consultation to review the steps you should take to become eligible in near future.
IMPORTANT: Only Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) officers can decide whether or not to issue a visa. If any individual “guarantees” any visa or application, that should immediately raise a concern. Don’t be a victim of scam. Never provide these individuals with your information or documents. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/fraud.asp
While authorized representatives cannot guarantee approval of your application, to ensure the chances of success, our team works meticulously on all possible means to maximize your chances of obtaining a positive result. Our experts will provide you with sound advice and assistance that suits your unique situation and goals in Canada.
There are many reason, why you may be refused entry to Canada:
- you are a security risk,
- you have committed human or international rights violations,
- you have been convicted of a crime, or you have committed an act outside Canada that would be a crime,
- you have ties to organized crime,
- you have a serious health problem,
- you have a serious financial problem,
- you lied in your application or in an interview,
- you do not meet the conditions in Canada’s immigration law, or
- one of your family members is not allowed into Canada.
You must convince the officer that you have a valid reason why you have to travel to Canada, you may be issued a temporary resident permit (TRV). Please note a Canadian immigration officer will decide if you can enter Canada when you apply for a visa, an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), or when you arrive at an airport/border crossing/port.
Why take the risk to have you visa refused? If you want to avoid the common mistakes and want to apply to come to Canada, don't wait! Contact us today or book an appointment with an immigration specialist.